A food processor is an impressive appliance that can chop, slice, can make juice, and do mixing works pretty well.
However, which brand, what features, and which other buying considerations are essential before buying a food processor?
You may love cooking; however, the daunting and time-consuming tasks such as chopping and cutting just disgust your mood isn’t it?
No matter you’re preparing meals with a lot of variety for fami9ly members or guests, or you’re just making kids healthy & happy with fruit & vegetable juices, a food processor performs very well in such cases and makes your work too easy.
In this guide, we have given all food processor essential details in the buying guide portion and have mentioned 8 best food processor in India from testing 43 different models in September 2021.
- 1 8 Best Food Processors in India 2021
- 2 Which is the Best Food Processor In India?
- 3 Best Food Processor In India – Reviews
- 3.1 1) Inalsa Fiesta 650-Watt Food Processor
- 3.2 2) Bosch Lifestyle MCM3501M 800-Watt Food Processor
- 3.3 3) Bajaj Food Factory FX 11 Food Processor (600-Wat)
- 3.4 4) Inalsa INOX 1000-Watt Food Processor
- 3.5 5) Philips HL1661 Food Processor – 700-Watt (Chutney Jar Included)
- 3.6 6) Usha FP 3811 1000-Watt Copper Motor Food Processor with 13 Accessories
- 3.7 7) Morphy Richards Icon Superb 1000-Watt Food Processor
- 3.8 8) Bajaj FX-1000 1000-Watt Food Processor
- 4 Buying Guide For The Best Food Processor in India
- 5 Types of food processors
- 6 Food Processor Features
- 7 Best Food Processor Brands in India
- 8 Last words
- 9 Most Frequently Asked Questions
8 Best Food Processors in India 2021
Which is the Best Food Processor In India?
|Best Choice||Premium Choice||Value For Money|
|Inalsa Fiesta Food Processor||Philips HL1661 Food Processor||Bosch Lifestyle Food Processor|
|Why We Selected It?
||Why We Selected It?
||Why We Selected It?
Best Food Processor In India – Reviews
1) Inalsa Fiesta 650-Watt Food Processor
This food processor is the best in India. It comes with eight accessories and a five-year warranty on the motor. It also has a centrifugal blender. This model is available in two colors: Grey and white.
It is made of a shockproof, plastic body. This food processor has four blades that can be used in different ways, making it very easy to use.
This food processor comes with an automatic turn-off option. It prevents the food processor from overheating.
2) Bosch Lifestyle MCM3501M 800-Watt Food Processor
It has an 800 Watt motor with two speeds that make it easy to use. The machine comes with six knives as well as three double blades.
The food processor is available in black. A one-liter blender jar can also be purchased for ice crushing or preparing smoothies, juices, and other preparations.
A Polycarbonate one-liter blender container is there, which makes it the best food processor available in India.
This appliance is useful to crush ice and make cold drinks. This product is made of BPA-free plastic. The Bosch pro duo also comes with rubber suction feet, which make it more stable.
You can also cherish Best Sandwich Maker in India or simply continue reading.
3) Bajaj Food Factory FX 11 Food Processor (600-Wat)
The product’s frame is strong and durable. This food processor will allow you to enhance your cooking experience.
It consumes 600 W of power. This product is available in white, which can add elegance to your home. This food processor will enhance your cooking experience.
This food processor makes it easy to create delicious dishes in a matter of minutes.
4) Inalsa INOX 1000-Watt Food Processor
This food processor comes with a centrifugal juicer and separate chutney containers. This food processor is a top-rated choice.
It includes a Chopping Blade and Kneading Blade, a Centrifugal Juicer. It requires 220-240 Volt and 1000W of power. The available colors are black and silver.
The food processor will make it easier to do the cutting, grating, and mashing tasks as well as cooking. It is easy to prepare soups and sauces, as well as dips.
5) Philips HL1661 Food Processor – 700-Watt (Chutney Jar Included)
This ideal food processor model in India includes a chutney container. The motor can run at 700 watts. Phillips has two-speed settings, so you can adjust the speed to suit your needs.
This machine has chopping, grinding, and scraping functions. This product is elegant, thanks to its white coating. It needs a power supply of approximately 230v.
You can also cherish Best Vegetable Chopper in India to complete mini tasks or simply continue reading.
6) Usha FP 3811 1000-Watt Copper Motor Food Processor with 13 Accessories
It is available in two colors: Silver and Black. The food processor consumes 1000W of power. You can use it as a dry grinder, wet grinder, or chutney grinder.
This food processor requires 220-240 V. It also comes with grating, slicing, and shredding blades, as well as a blade holder.
The torque motor in the food processor will make food processing much easier. You can use it to chop, whisk, knead, slicing and grate, among other things.
7) Morphy Richards Icon Superb 1000-Watt Food Processor
It is black in color. There are many sizes of blades. The food processor can perform multiple functions.
The warranty period for this food processor is two years. There are four different types of chutney, grinding, liquidizing, and processing jars.
You can use the food processor in 16 different functions, including grate and mince. You can do this with the different blades.
8) Bajaj FX-1000 1000-Watt Food Processor
This Bajaj food processor is equipped with a powerful 1000 Watt motor. You can process a wide range of ingredients with this motor.
The food processor is very efficient and can be used quickly, which leads you to prepare meals quickly and spend more time with your loved ones more. It includes an SS blade, Citrus, and Centrifugal Juicer.
This food processor can perform a variety of functions, including whipping, dicing, and juicing. It includes a chutney bowl, processing bowl, and dry grind jars, as well as a liquidizing jar.
You can also read Best Ovens For Grilling And Baking in India or start reading the buying guide.
Buying Guide For The Best Food Processor in India
It can be difficult to purchase a food processor if you’re a novice. You don’t want to waste your money if you make the wrong choice.
To choose the best one, you need to consider a few aspects or need to do your research. We have listed a few things you should consider when looking for the best food processors in India.
A robust model is essential. A food processor with a 1000-watt motor is the best option. A food processor should have at least a 600-watt motor.
The usual food processor should have a variety of blades to help you make a puree, grind, and chop. You should also pay attention to the quality of the material.
A stainless steel blade is used in the food processor. It’s very durable and provides excellent performance.
Make sure you have a variety of speed options when choosing a food processor. Food processors are usually able to help you with both the grinding and mixing of foods.
The majority of food processors are capable of operating at three speeds. There are a few food processors that have two-speed settings. It also has a pulse setting that allows you to mix the cream.
You need to make sure that the food processor you’re looking at has disks, blades, and other attachments. These items can be purchased separately if desired.
A food processor with a stronger body and a wider base is a good choice. Food processors with larger bases are more stable.
Phillips, Inalsa, Prestige, etc. These are some of the most well-known brands you can find in India’s market. These brands are all well-known for manufacturing food processors and air fryers.
Types of food processors
1. Electric Food Processor
The bowl is durable and transparent. The bowl has a feeder tube that allows you to check if the ingredients are well mixed.
These are useful for cutting, slicing, and dicing. There are many speed options that can be beneficial to the user.
These are the Advantages
- This food processor has a larger capacity than hand-operated food processors. This food processor is ideal for people who need a large-sized food processor.
- The food processor can be used to reduce processing time. All you need to do is add the ingredients to the bowl. This will assist you with the cooking process.
These are the disadvantages
- To run, it needs electricity. This is why you cannot use it if there’s no electricity.
- It uses electricity, so you need to be careful. The whole machine could be damaged if water gets into the internal electrical parts. You may also get an electric shock if water reaches the internal electrical parts.
2. A food processor that is operated by hand
This food processor is preferred by most people because they can use it with their hands. These food processors can be stored easily.
These food processors are easy to transport. This tool is ideal for cutting, dicing, and mincing as well as blending elements.
These are the advantages
- If you need to monitor the progress, you can stop the process as long as it is a manual food processor. This is an amazing and rare benefit that electric food processors don’t offer.
- You can make it as slow or as fast as you like because it’s either manual or manually operated.
These are the disadvantages
- It is too time-consuming and laborious to do by hand.
- These food processors do not have the right sizes of blades. These food processors can’t guarantee consistent sizes of the cuts.
Food Processor Features
- Power: A food processor with a powerful motor will always perform better. You should look for models with at least 600 watts of motors. When buying a food processor, make sure to check the warranty. Premium models can offer a 20-year warranty.
- Capacity: It’s determined by how much cooking you do each day for your family. You can cook enough food with a large 2-liter food processor with wide feed tubes. You can also use smaller food processors, ranging from 1.3 to 2 Liters. For versatility, you should consider buying food processors with multiple bowls.
- Blades: You can have one or two S-shaped blades on your food processor. These blades can be used with metal shredding discs, slicing discs, and grating disks. The cheaper models have a plastic disc, and an insert made of metal.
- Storage container: A storage container is a container that can be used to store blades and other accessories in a food processor. This makes it easy to find all your kitchen accessories quickly.
- Dishwasher safe: It is important to select a food processor with dishwasher-safe attachments and parts.
Best Food Processor Brands in India
1) Bosch: Bosch motors are equipped with powerful engines. These motors have a pulse function and two-speed options, making them very easy to use.
Bosch food processors are capable of performing about fifty functions: cutting, grinding, and mixing.
3) Bajaj – Bajaj is well-known for its electronic and electrical gadgets. It is an Indian brand that offers a variety of kitchen appliances such as blenders, food processors, OTG ovens, etc. It also sells products for the automobile, steel, travel, and insurance.
2) Inalsa is the headquarters of the company. It is located in Spain. Inalsa is well-known for its home appliances. This company has the best food processors in India.
4) Philips: This brand is popular for its electronics and electrical products. Phillips is well-known for its built quality and after-sales service.
This article contains brief details of the top eight best food processors in India. We hope you are now able to choose the right food processor for you and make your choice.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Which food processor can you see Jamie being used?
Philips HR7782/01 Jamie Oliver Food Processor comes with 1000 Watts and 8 Accessories. It also comes with a 3.4 Litre bowl.
What purpose should the food processor be used for?
A food processor can quickly chop, slice, shred and grind any food item. A few food processors are available to help you prepare the cake batter, juice, and citrus, bread dough, and grind meats and veggies.
What power should a food processor consume?
Most food processors run at speeds between 500 and 1000 watts. However, there are some food processors with speeds below 500 watts.
Is it possible to make idli batter using a food processor
Braun Food Processor can be used to make idli batter. You can also use it to make Urad Dal Batter and Rice. However, Geek Pressure Cooker can be a better choice to cook such dishes if you are on a tight budget.
What size food processor should you buy?
If you have five family members, an 11-cup processor may be the best.
Can I make cakes with a food processor?
The food processor can be used to make sponge cakes. The food processor does not allow air to get into it.
Can I use a food processor to grind meat?
A food processor is a great tool to help you grind meat quickly. A food processor can be used to grind beef, pork, and poultry.