Prestige recently introduced another product in their cooker line – the all-new prestige electric rice cooker. Prestige Electric Cookers has always been renowned for their quality and authenticity. However, is this new edition to the product line as amazing as it claims?
Electric Rice Cookers work more efficiently than the regular cooker. They help the kitchen stay cooler when the stove is on, and they are more consistent in temperature as well. Prestige Delight 1.5 Electric Rice Cooker comes in an elegant and sleek colour of modern white with a minimal floral design on the edges. The cooker has an extensive capacity of 1.5 litres.
The product is priced between ₹1800-₹2200, considering the different market prices. Surely it isn’t the least priced rice cooker, however totally worth the investment. The all-new Prestige Electric Rice Cooker surely offers some promising features of preserving flavours, staying by your side for the long-term, consuming less electricity and so on. Let’s take a look at some of its key specifications.
- 1 Top Features of Prestige Electric Rice Cooker:
- 2 Best Benefits:
- 3 Important Safeguards about the product
- 4 Final Words
Top Features of Prestige Electric Rice Cooker:
Durable Body and Low-Maintenance
The all-new prestige electric rice cooker has a durable body with a strong double-wall body made of stainless steel. This will protect the cooker interior from damages and dents, as well as enhance the life of the cooker.
Availability of Control Panel
One of the most advanced features, the control switch panel, assists in automatic cooking while you are busy catering to other tasks around the house. After cooking, the rice is automatically shifted to keep warm mode, making it user-friendly if there is a delay in plating out the food.
Cool Touch Handles
Usually, the cooker handles are hot and burn the hands. Prestige offers easy-to-go cool Touch handles to make it easier to carry and move it from the stove to the counter. Even when the inside food is hot, the cooker handle will remain cool.
Overall, the cooker comes with a capacity of 1.5 Litres and cooks up to 300 gms of rice or any other food at a time. Like the name suggests, no – it’s not only limited to soups, instead the cooker offers an entire menu of cooked porridge, soup, pulao, idlis, stew with its 30-watts electric rice cooker.
FREE 2 Cooking Pans
Prestige rice cooker comes with 2 aluminium cooking pans for your cooking convenience. The aluminium cooking pans permit uniform heat distribution for efficient and even cooking of rice.
Tight Close Fit Lid
Just like its stainless steel feature, the lid is also covered with a steam vent to let the steam escape the preventing overflow and lathering of rice, making it extremely easy to maintain. The cooking pans can be conveniently stacked and stored in the cooker, hence saving space.
Detachable Power Cord
Now that’s new in a cooker, well, not for Prestige! This feature makes the cooker portable and convenient, as you can carry it anywhere and make use of it! You don’t have to keep the cooker in a single place. Instead, you can cook in it and serve it on the dining table/counter too.
Important Safeguards about the product
Here are a few of the guidelines and safeguard techniques one should keep in mind while using Prestige Electric Rice Cooker; they are as follows,
- Prestige rice cooker should not be plugged into a multi-socket sharing with other appliances, as it’s electric with a 300 megawatts electric capacity.
- The cooker should not be placed near other stoves, flames or various other sources of heat or inflammable materials. Never keep the rice cooker bowl on the LPG stove, as you might experience electricity fluctuations or power failure.
- Never scrape the cooking pan, wash it or throw it as it may cause dents. The deformation causes bad contact of the cooking pan with the heating plate. This might lead to the malfunctioning of the cooker even before the warranty expires.
- Never cover the steam vent when the outer lid of the cooker is in the cooking process.
- Always check the cooker from time to time if the electric sockets, cord etc., are in good condition and ready to pick heavy appliances. Do not operate the rice cooker with a damaged plug and cord. Its power cord should never get knotted/twisted, or stretched.
If you are looking for a reliable, low-budget, economical and long-lasting electric cooker, then a prestige electric rice cooker should be your choice. It is sufficient for a small family.
If warm, moist and delicious steamed cooked food is your way to go, then Prestige Electric Rice Cooker is the best fit for you. You are going to love this product as it ensures that the food is retained with flavorful flavours, and all the qualities of this cooker will help you fall in love with it, just a little more!