Lipsticks are not simply a cosmetic item, it’s an expression of emotion. It’s an essential product that adds color, definition and shine to the lips. In response to the growing demand, many lipsticks brands are coming up with numerous options, leaving no shade or undertone or even finish unaffected.
There are a myriad of options available. It is important to pick the most suitable lipstick brand that will complement your outfit and boost your confidence.
While the practice of coloring lips has been around for centuries, the quality of lipstick has changed over the years.
New substances have been added to lipsticks to improve the quality of color, texture, finish, gloss, and overall beauty. The top 16 lipstick brands in India are the ones to look out for because they promise great quality at an affordable price, with a great user experience.
In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the most popular brands and which ones are the best in their respective categories.
How Do We Choose the Best Lipstick Brands in India?
Lipstick formulas have seen an evolutionary change. The majority of them are not greasy and last for a long time without smudging and are not transferable.
They are available in a variety of colors and come with different formulas to increase your confidence and enhance your appearance. In India it is easy to access the top lipstick brands for every budget from 100 to 3000.
You can also look over the top Matte Lipsticks and Waterproof Lipstick brands in India.
Here are a few aspects we took into consideration when creating the list. It is recommended to keep these in mind when choosing the perfect lipstick brand for you.
Different shades of lipstick work well with diverse skin tones. Therefore, you should select a brand that has different shades that match your skin shade. The more options the more shade you can choose for you.
Similar to any other makeup product, the ingredients are an important factor when selecting lipsticks. Select a brand that makes lipsticks without harmful ingredients that could harm your skin or any other ingredient you’re allergic to.
Shelf life is a crucial aspect you should be aware of when purchasing lipstick. The shelf life refers to the length of time you will be able to use the product and not worry about it becoming expired.
In order to determine this, you will need to verify the date of manufacture and the date of expiration. Make sure you choose a brand that has freshly made products that have a longer shelf life.
16 Best Lipstick Brands in India
1. Maybelline New York
Maybelline New York Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick
Founded in New York in 1914, Maybelline is the world’s top cosmetic brand. Its makeup is available in 120 countries, and it combines cutting-edge technologies that come from New York. Maybelline has developed innovative and wearable cosmetics for every woman.
The brand’s story began when a woman named Mabel Williams accidentally burnt her eyelashes in a kitchen fire, and the brand’s legacy lives on.
This brand is renowned for its rich and long-lasting lipsticks. The formula is lightweight and comfortable, and the lipsticks are waterproof and smudge-proof.
Maybelline lipsticks are also among the best matte lipsticks in India. The jojoba oil in the lipstick nourishes the lips while the intense pigment keeps the lip colour perfect all day. So, they’re great for everyday use.
It’s also easy to apply, thanks to its creamy matte finish. This brand also produces a variety of lip products, including a line of berry-blasted shades that are especially popular among people who prefer an unnatural look.
The company has partnered with the American Cosmetic Association to help Indian women find the perfect lipstick for their skin tone. With their range of shades, you’re sure to find a shade that suits you.
Suitable Skin Type: All | Lipstick Shade: 695 Divine Wine
Prominent Features of the Maybelline New York Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick:
- The creamy matte lipstick is dreamy and makes your lips appear gorgeous and plump.
- It glides as smooth as velvet on the lips for an uncrackable and smooth look.
- This moisturising Maybelline lipstick shade is made with honey nectar, which helps keep your lips moisturised throughout the day.
- It’s lightweight and ideal for wearing comfortably
- It is a great lipstick. Maybelline lipstick is the ideal combination to give a matte appearance and moisturising
- Highly pigmented shade
- Blended with Shea Butter
- Helps protect your lips from drying
- Long-lasting formula
- It comes in more than 30 different shades that are pigmented.
- It’s not 100% smudge proof.
2. L’Oreal Paris
L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Moist Matte Lipstick
L’Oreal Paris is a French company that makes some of the best-selling lipsticks in the world. Its high-quality lipsticks are long-lasting, creamy, and luscious.
Unlike some of its competitors, it does not contain harmful chemicals, so you can feel safe using this brand. In addition to offering high-quality products, Also, L’Oreal Paris lipsticks are also very affordable.
Among its best-selling lipsticks, L’Oreal Paris offers a range of shades ranging from bright pink to dark burgundy. Its Infallible Le Rouge collection features a matte liquid lipstick with a long-lasting wear time.
The lipsticks are infused with adhesive polymers that are good for your lips and give them a high-definition shine.
L’Oreal Paris also offers matte lipsticks in a range of different styles. There are liquid lipsticks, traditional bullets, and melty balms. There’s something for everyone.
No matter what your preference, L’Oreal Paris has something for you. You can find the perfect matte lipstick for your mood or skin tone.
Suitable Skin Type: All | Lipstick Shade: 266 Pure Rouge
Prominent Features of the L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick:
- The collection of rich matte lipsticks comes in 45 stunning shades.
- With a powerful payoff, one swipe is all you require to make your lips look glamorous
- It’s made using the benefits of Jojoba Oil that will leave your lips extremely moisturised
- The black leather-like case is extremely luxurious and will be an excellent option for your makeup collection
- The L’oreal Paris range of lipsticks will keep your lips silky soft and hydrated throughout the day.
- Highly pigmented, creamy range
- Non-drying formula
- It gives a silky and smooth texture
- Simple to apply
- Gives a dramatic matte appearance
- It’s costly
- It can be transferred
Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick
The company is the market leader in the Indian cosmetics market, offering a wide variety of products at reasonable prices. One of the most popular products from this brand are lipsticks, which are made in a range of shades to suit Indian skin tones.
Another feature of Lakme lipsticks is that they come in pots with subtle precision brushes. The pointed end of the brush makes application easy, and the formula lasts for a long time.
If you are on a budget, Lakme makes a great selection of affordable matte lipsticks. If you have dry lips, consider the Argan oil-infused lipsticks, which will help provide moisture to your lips.
You can also check out Lakme’s Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Colors, the Lakme Absolute Sculpt Matte Lipsticks, and the Lakme Enrich Lip Crayons.
Suitable Skin Type: All | Lipstick Shade: RM15
Prominent Features of the Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick:
- It is infused with the benefits of vitamin E and olive oil. They work for keeping your lips healthy and soft.
- This lipstick is able to stay on for a long time, and eliminates the need for regular application.
- The shades are specifically designed to give a consistent rich, silky coating to your lips.
- Available in a palette comprising 20 striking and fashionable shades that will suit any Indian skin tone.
- Intense Pay-offer pay-off
- Lipstick that is smudge-proof
- Wearing it comfortably
- Provides long-lasting shine
- Keeps lips well-hydrated
- It could appear uneven on lips with dehydration.
4. Faces Canada
Faces Canada Weightless Matte Lipstick
Launched in Canada over 40 years ago, Faces Canada is a major player in the beauty industry. Originally, the brand sold only Canadian cosmetics, but it was acquired by an Indian venture company in 2007 and launched in India in 2009.
The company is renowned for its mid-range products and is dedicated to providing quality products to women with all skin tones. The brand’s lipsticks are cruelty-free and made with vegan ingredients.
The company’s Weightless Matte Lipstick comes in a matte black bullet-like casing. Its creamy, super-pigmented formula doesn’t require any pulling to get a perfect colour.
It also doesn’t cluster after several hours of wear. Vitamin E and jojoba oils make the formula smooth and soft on the lips. But this lipstick brand is not transfer proof.
In addition to the lipsticks, Faces Canada has several other makeup products, including lip shades for Indian skin tones. The company is also a leader in cruelty-free makeup. Its lip tints are also paraben-free and formulated with natural ingredients, like almond oil.
The prices start at INR 200. Its matte lipsticks come in several shades. For an affordable price, you can go for Faces Canada lipsticks.
Suitable Skin Type: All | Lipstick Shade: Royal Maroon 16
Prominent Features of the Faces Canada Weightless Matte Lipstick:
- The weightless and slender look of a lipstick with an elegant pout is what women want.
- This Lipstick by Faces Canada Lipstick leaves your lips soft, moisturised, and shiny
- It is a source of vitamin E, Jojoba oil , and almond oil, which help keep your lips supple and healthy.
- This lipstick is great for ladies who would like to wear a subtle but striking style with their daily clothes
- Available in more than 15 stunning shades, these are priced at very affordable cost
- Smooth texture of powder
- Pigmented rich formula
- Easy to use
- Long-lasting lipstick
- Moisturised and soft
- Needs some touch-ups throughout the day.
5. Huda Beauty
Huda Beauty Matte Minis Red Edition Liquid Lipstick Set
Founded by renowned American makeup artist Huda Kattan, the line of Huda Beauty cosmetics includes a variety of foundations, powders, and striking matte lipsticks.
The brand is estimated to have a sales revenue of more than Rs 14 crore, making it one of the fastest growing beauty brands in India. Huda’s philosophy focuses on creating makeup products that are as inclusive as possible.
It is possible to get a lipstick from Huda Beauty for under INR 2000. The lipsticks are made from quality materials and are easy to apply. If you’re vegan, you’ll need to check the ingredients list carefully.
However, if you’re a non-vegan, you can purchase other lipsticks from other brands such as MAC Cosmetics, Estee Lauder, and Kylie Cosmetics.
Huda Beauty’s Power Bullet lip-paint has become a cult favourite. This matte lipstick glides on your lips and provides rich colour with one swipe. Its unique formula contains almond oil, which keeps your lips smooth and moisturised.
Unlike most matte lipsticks, Huda’s matte lipsticks don’t transfer or flake. They’re also lightweight, which makes them ideal for Indian skin.
Suitable Skin Type: All | Lipstick Shades: Heartbreaker, Material Girl, Showgirl, Famous
Prominent Features of the Huda Beauty Matte Minis Red Edition Liquid Lipstick Set:
- Huda’s matte lipsticks come with a moisturising formula that offers the highest coverage for your lips.
- It is easy to apply and use. This lipstick glides effortlessly over your lips, without breakage
- Non-drying lipsticks that are packed with moisturising ingredients to provide stunning results.
- It is easy to apply and maintains lips supple and soft. It has the highest pay-off time of 8 hours
- Smoothly glides across lips
- All skin tones are compatible.
- Vegan friendly
- Highly colored
- Long-lasting and comfortable
- Is quite expensive
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick
A popular high-end beauty brand in India, Colorbar was launched in 2005, and has quickly become a popular choice among Indian women.
The company offers a range of rich, pigmented, velvety matte lipstick shades that are infused with vitamin E to give lips a youthful glow.
The company’s innovative formula also helps maintain the fullness of lips, thanks to its vitamin E-enriched formula.
The brand’s Velvet Matte lipstick is packaged in a sleek silver case with a transparent lid. The pen itself is precision shaped and comes in 30 shades, including a plum-coloured shade.
This lipstick is long-lasting, thanks to its formula infused with jojoba oil and shea butter, and has good wear time. However, the formula doesn’t prevent transfer – it fades away with eating and drinking.
The brand’s matte liquid lipstick range comes in a wide range of shades that are suitable for every skin tone. The brand’s Kiss Proof Liquid Lipstick contains Vitamin E, which gives it antioxidant benefits.
Another highlighter option is Colorbar’s Diamond Shine Lip Gloss, which provides an opulent shine to the lips. Colorbar has a huge range of lipstick shades, including a shade for every occasion.
Suitable Skin Type: All | Lipstick Shade: Feeling Hawt
Prominent Features of the Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick:
- This matte, velvety lipstick is enhanced with the benefits of vitamin E, Jojoba oils and shea butter
- It is a great source of hydration for your lips, while also keeping their soft
- The return on investment is very high and you don’t need to worry about colour bleeding
- It is a great lipstick to give a bold and stylish look to your overall appearance
- It creates a light matte, soft finish that hides the actual colour for gorgeous lips throughout the day.
- Long-lasting lipstick
- Vitamin E is a key ingredient in this product.
- Smudge-proof and waterproof application
- Highly pigmented formula
- Contains broad-spectrum sun protection
- The lips were dry within a couple of hours
7. Wet n Wild
Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick
The Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick is a matte finish liquid lipstick with a silky texture. It is also long lasting and transfer proof.
The liquid lipstick is highly pigmented and enriched with antioxidants, vitamin E, and aloe vera. Also, this brand always satisfies in terms of pricing. For example, the matte finish liquid lipstick is priced at Rs499 for six ml.
Wet n Wild has become one of the best global brands for lipsticks and other makeup products. Launched in NYC in 1979, the brand’s products have stood the test of time.
Their products are still inexpensive, despite being popular with celebrities. The company’s formulas contain the finest ingredients and pride themselves on affordable prices. The brand also offers various shades to suit all skin types.
The Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Lipstick is one of the best selling shades of lipsticks in India. It is highly pigmented and glides on the lips like butter. It does not feather, crack or cake.
The lipsticks also have an extremely high pigmentation. These lipsticks last for hours and are also long-lasting. Wet n Wild’s Megalast Lipstick is one of the best selling brands in India.
Suitable Skin Type: All | Lipstick Shade: Give Me Mocha
Prominent Features of the Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick:
- It’s a lipstick that can be applied easily and doesn’t dry out your lips.
- The liquid lipsticks of Wet n’ Wild have superpowers in them that give a shiny look to your lips. They also last for a long time
- These liquid lipsticks are flexible in their application and make an excellent choice to carry in your purse.
- It comes with a high-pigmented matte finish, and has some serious durability over long periods of time
- Lipsticks that are cruelty-free
- Keeps you moisturised
- 100% cruelty-free
- Vegan and safe for use
- Lightweight formula
- It’s not a very long-lasting lipstick.
SUGAR Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick
Since its inception, Oriflame has been a favourite among Indian women. This brand blends knowledge from the Vedas and modern technology to create chemical-free, long-lasting lipsticks that provide adequate moisturization, good colour payoff and UV protection.
Their lipsticks are also easy to apply, and last four to five hours. Here are the top lipstick brands available in India. They offer a variety of shades in different price ranges.
Sugar Cosmetics is a cosmetic brand from India that offers many lip products. They sell shades ranging from Mary Poppins to Scarlett O’Hara. Sugar believes beauty is an art and offers affordable cosmetics to reflect this.
A great feature of their lipsticks is that they do not fade or stain. Sugar also produces many shades of eyeshadow. This makes them great options for those who prefer a matte finish.
MAC lipsticks are among the most popular brands. The cost of an individual shade starts at INR 350 and can reach up to INR 2000. The brand has many shades of lipsticks, and the quality is quite good.
The higher-end products will cost you INR 3000 or more. But the quality and durability are worth it. The quality of the lipstick is a must and MAC offers that with their latest product lineup.
Suitable Skin Type: All | Lipstick Shade: Brazen Raisin
Prominent Features of the SUGAR Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick:
- Sugar’s Smudge Lipsticks are mostly lightweight.
- It’s a super-rich colour that gives opaque payoff for your lips to look more full.
- Because it’s enriched with the benefits of Vitamin E, this lipstick can prevent the darkening of your lips and helps keep your lips moisturised throughout the day.
- Even though it’s a matte formula, you will be uncomfortable after applying it.
- It’s not prone to feathering or fading, and lasts for up to 12 hours without any smudge.
- Vitamin E keeps your lips nourished
- Packaging that is suitable for travel
- Waterproof and transfer proof
- Extremely matte lipsticks can dry your lips out.
REVLON So Shady Ultra Hd Vinyl Lip Polish
If you are looking for a good brand of lipstick, Revlon is a great choice. The company is the first international color cosmetics company to enter the Indian market.
Since its introduction in 1995, Revlon has made a name for itself in this market with its peculiar assortment of products. The brand’s innovative products have added a new dimension to the lifestyle of the modern Indian woman.
Currently, Revlon is a global leader in beauty and fashion and is now retailed in over 100 countries on six continents. With its long history and vision to become the best in beauty, Revlon is a highly reputable and innovative brand in India.
The company was founded by Charles and Joseph Revson in 1932 and today offers eight different lip-gloss ranges. The prices for Revlon products range from Rs. 485 to Rs. 935, depending on the shade.
These ranges are reasonable, creamy and long-lasting. Unlike most other lipsticks that come off during the day, Revlon’s products won’t rub off.
Suitable Skin Type: All | Lipstick Shade: Light Brown
Prominent Features of the REVLON So Shady Ultra Hd Vinyl Lip Polish:
- Revlon’s Ultra HD Vinyl Lip Polish is a stunning formula that enlarges your lips, making your lips appear more appealing
- It’s rich in Vitamin E and shea butter which provide an intense amount of hydration
- The lipstick comes in an oil-based formula that sets to create a glossy look, ideal for topcoats on mattes or for use as a standalone
- It’s a rich mango with whipped vanilla lipstick that smells amazing
- Comfortable gloss finish
- It is enriched with shea butter and aloe gel.
- Applicator for lip hugging
- Non-bleeding colour, no mess
- It’s a little itchy on the lips, a few users say so
Nyx Professional Makeup Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream
One of the best lipstick brands in India is Nyx. The brand’s lip pencils are extremely pigmented and offer a smooth, velvety finish. They come in both matte and glossy shades and are long-lasting.
They are especially suited to Indian skin, which is fair to dark. The shades range from neutral to berry, but you can find one for your skin tone in the brand’s range.
Another popular cosmetic brand in India is Revlon. Founded in 1927, the company began in India as a vanity counter business in Mumbai.
The first product of the company was the Revlon Baby Lips, and it has since expanded to include eye shadow, lip liner, and kajal pencils. The company is also known for its social and environmental mission. They make good quality products and believe in empowering women.
NYX lipsticks are available at affordable prices and are a great option for those on a budget. Founded by Toni Ko, NYX has several products for women on a budget.
The brand also sells Lip Lingerie, which are gorgeous. You can get some amazing lip colours for as low as Rs. 40. So, if you’re a makeup lover, you should give NYX a try!
Suitable Skin Type: All | Lipstick Shade: Best Buds
Prominent Features of the Nyx Professional Makeup Powder Puff Lippie Lip Cream:
- Nyx’s Powder Puff Lippie is a soft liquid lipstick that dries to a soft matte look on your lips.
- It is packaged in an intriguing tube packaging that has the sponge tip which permits smooth application
- The formula is extremely colored, which means you will have a great payoff without wasting too much product
- It has been certified and acknowledged by Peta to be a vegan that has not been tested on animals.
- Lightweight , matte finish in powder
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Super comfortable lipstick
- Comes in eight vibrant shades
- Smooth application
- Quite expensive
11. Elle 18
Elle 18 Color Pop Matte Lip Colour
If you’re in the market for a new lipstick, look no further than Elle 18. This popular brand of lip products is made for the mass market and is ideal for young, trendy women.
Available in a wide range of colours, the brand has something for every skin tone and budget. The highest-rated lipstick online is the Elle 18 Color Pops Lip Color, Maroon Iris 25, 4.3 ml.
This premium brand, which was founded in 1997, is a sister brand of Lakme and was originally named after the measurement used in Europe and Germany. It is now owned by Hindustan Unilever Limited and targets a younger crowd.
Its line of lipsticks includes the Colour Pop Liner, which costs Rs 75 and comes in a variety of bright, fun shades. The product range is a good match for the modern Indian woman.
Suitable Skin Type: All | Lipstick Shade: Belgian Brown
Prominent Features of the Elle 18 Color Pop Matte Lip Color:
- Lipstick is a comfortable and soft matte lipstick that is available in a bullet format
- It’s tiny and comes in adorable packaging that can be carried everywhere
- The lipstick is extremely well-colored and will keep your lips always moist.
- It is a brand new formula that delivers high payback in just one stroke
- High-performance lip colour that gives lips smoothness and softness in just only a few seconds
- A comfortable formula
- Highly colored
- Smooth matte texture
- 20 fun and vibrant shades
- The vibrant colour of the sky pays off
- The scent is a strong, perfume-like scent.
12. Lotus Herbals
Lotus Makeup Ecostay Butter Matte Lip Colour
There are a number of great lipstick brands in India, but Lotus Herbals is one of the most popular. Its formula contains natural ingredients that leave lips looking healthy, radiant and beautiful.
The company started in New York in 1993 and has since become one of the most popular herbal cosmetics brands in the country. Lotus Herbals is a top-selling herbal makeup brand in India that blends ancient wisdom with modern science and technology.
Its line of natural cosmetics is made of pure and healthy ingredients, and there are no preservatives. You can find the perfect shade of lip colour and a great fragrance in this affordable brand.
Lotus Herbals offers an array of beautiful shades that glide on smoothly and provide a long-lasting touch. The company’s formula uses 40 different herbs, vitamins and minerals, combining ancient Ayurveda with modern technology.
Suitable Skin Type: All | Shade: Mystic Wine
Prominent Features of the Lotus Makeup Ecostay Butter Matte Lip Colour:
- Lotus Makeup Ecostay Butter Matte Lipstick is a velvety and smooth formula that practically glides like butter on your lips.
- It’s highly colored and has a great reward
- The lipsticks are extremely light and nourishing, so you won’t be uncomfortable if you wear them for extended durations
- Antioxidants and lip conditioning products make lips more full and fuller
- Shea butter, Vitamin E and Jojoba oil
- Super pigmented
- Excellent coverage
- Buttery matte formula
- Absolute stay with no smudging
- The problem will not go away without the need for touch-ups
Chambor Extreme Wear Transfer Proof Liquid Lipstick
If you are looking for a vegan, cruelty-free, and highly pigmented lip colour, look no further. Chambor makes among the finest lipsticks in the country and it’s no surprise that the brand has become a household name.
The range of shades includes neutrals, reds, oranges, plums, browns, berries, and more. These lipsticks are also made without animal products, and they last up to 4 hours, giving you a smooth, glossy, and healthy look.
Chambor is a Swiss cosmetics company that launched its first product in the Indian market in 1993. Their products are made from the highest quality ingredients and have high pigmentation.
Unlike many other brands, Chambor lipsticks don’t smudge or fade after a few hours, so you can expect a long-lasting colour. This lipstick is available at retail stores and online, and is affordable, too.
There’s no need to spend a fortune on the best lipstick brand in India. Revlon offers many shades in a range of matte, sheer, and shiny finishes. You can find a shade to suit every complexion.
Plus, this brand offers stick-on lipsticks and lip liners, so you don’t have to worry about reapplying all the time. They’re also cruelty-free tags attached with this brand, and it contains no animal products.
Suitable Skin Type: Normal | Shade: No. 402
Prominent Features of the Chambor Extreme Wear Transferproof Liquid Lipstick:
- Its extreme wear Lipsticks come in a long-lasting liquid formula that lasts for several hours
- It then dries to create a soft, creamy matte lip and gives the lips an airbrushed appearance
- Because these slippers are waterproof , you can eat and drink what you want without needing to apply regular touch-ups
- It’s a transfer-proof formula that has a silky sensation and a silky matte texture.
- This lipstick is vegan and cruelty-free. It has also been dermatologically tested for safe use.
- Creamy matte formula
- Super long wear
- The lipline drawing with the applicator can be a bit difficult
M.A.C Matte Little Lipstick
MAC is a well-known brand, but it isn’t particularly cheap. It’s known worldwide for its luxurious, highly pigmented formula. Its lipsticks are long-lasting, ultra-smooth, and easy to match.
There are even a few shade ranges that are especially suitable for Indian skin. Ruby Woo is a classic MAC bestseller that looks fantastic on Indian skin.
M.A.C’s lipsticks are made in the USA, but you’ll find that they’re also available in India. These aren’t the cheapest options, but you’ll still find some excellent products at affordable prices.
For those who prefer liquid lipsticks, there’s much to enjoy. Its lipsticks come in a sleek glass pot with a colourful lid, and glides on your lips without a hint of messy mess.
Suitable Skin Type: All | Shade: Ruby Woo
Prominent Features of the M.A.C Matte Little Lipstick:
- M.A.C’s Matte Little Lipstick is one of the most popular products of the moment.
- It is a premium, creamy formula that provides maximum return on investment in just one application.
- The colours are vibrant and are perfect for Indian skin.
- Premium lipsticks are offered in stunning shades that are packaged in gorgeous cases.
- This formula contains ingredients that hydrate your lips and provide matte look.
- Packaging that is suitable for travel
- Comfortable matte formula
- Long-wearing and flexible
- Super Formula with pigmented color
- Does not fade, smudge or feather
- It is a good way to emphasise the lines of the skin.
Oriflame Colourbox Lipstick
Oriflame is a Swedish-Swiss cosmetics company that was established in 1967. The company has registered offices in Sweden and Switzerland and has operations in 60+ countries.
Also, Oriflame’s skincare and wellness business has soared in recent years, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. This upward trend is expected to continue. Here are the products that are sold in India.
The Soft Coral Lipstick in Cherry Garden is a soft pink that goes sheer on the first swipe. It does not bleed or transfer onto the teeth and creases the lips.
The staying power of this product is quite good at around three hours. The other lip products by Oriflame are glosses and lip balms. They’re available in many shades, from sheer to rich, and even in lip-stretching colours.
Also, Oriflame is one of the best-known natural cosmetics brands in India. Its lipsticks offer a comfortable feeling on lips, and are compatible with all skin tones and seasons.
These products are available in different price ranges, and are also marketed as vegan. In addition to the products, this brand also offers many different shades and textures. If you’re looking for a vegan lipstick in India, you’ll love Oriflame.
Skin: All | Shade: Burgundy
Prominent Features of the Oriflame Colourbox Lipstick:
- Its Oriflame Colourbox Lipstick comes in an elegant bullet-shaped packaging that looks classy and is easy to apply.
- These lippies are very pigmented to ensure that you have a full-on shade of colour with no trouble.
- They feature a soft silky, lightweight, and smooth formula that glides effortlessly on your lips. They last for an extended period of time.
- Blended by Vibrant Pigment Blend it gives an exquisitely textured colour to suit any occasion.
- It gives even coverage to gorgeous, colour-drenched lips.
- Smooth and soft texture
- Vibrant colour options
- It doesn’t last very long.
Biotique Natural Makeup Magicolor Lipstick
The Ayurvedic makeup and skincare brand Biotique has been around since 1992 and makes a huge range of products. Its makeup range combines Vedic science with new cosmetic technology.
It aims to give women a natural look while nourishing their skin. You can try their lipstick range, which features 15 magical shades. They are creamy and affordable. They have a range of other makeup products, too, such as lip glosses and eye shadows.
Another Ayurvedic brand in India is Biotique. It uses advanced Swiss biotechnology and has organic base ingredients.
Their makeup products are made using all-natural, organic ingredients, so your skin will feel radiant after using it. They even use biodegradable packaging, so they don’t harm the environment.
The makeup range comes in various colours to suit all skin tones and looks. They are made from natural ingredients, so they are good for the environment and won’t cause any skin problems.
Another great feature of Biotique’s lipstick range is the fragrance and consistency. The scent is sulphide-free, and the natural ingredients used in the formulation make the lipstick feel safe on the lips.
Biotique’s lipsticks are available in a range of colours, ranging from red-toned to brown-toned. The colour payoff is high and the shade is vibrant. It has an almost-glossy finish and has a creamy, non-drying feel.
Skin: All | Shade: Twinkle Pink
Prominent Features of the Biotique Natural Makeup Magicolor Lipstick:
- Biotique’s Natural Makeup Magicolor lipstick is created with natural ingredients that ensure your lips stay nourished.
- It comes with a broad colour range, which gives you the option for the most beautiful appearance.
- All lipsticks are free of silicone organic, cruelty-free, and organic making them safe for lips.
- Rich in moisture, these shades hydrate and provide nourishment to the lips, and keep them soft throughout the day.
- It lasts for more than 12 hours and stops chopping and drying of lips.
- Tested for dermatology
- Available in 15 colours
- Very concordant
- It is a strong odour
As styles change and trends fade, lipsticks are never out of fashion. For casual days out, a date night or a business meeting every look can be completed by wearing the right lipstick.
It’s a beauty product that stands out and adds a touch of glamour to your appearance in a matter of minutes.
Although we love every single one of each lipstick here, we particularly appreciate lipsticks from Maybelline, Faces Canada, and M.A.C. We suggest that you read the entire list of recommendations to beef with the most effective lipstick.
FAQs – Let’s Clear Some Lipstick Questions
1. What are the top Indian brands of lipstick?
India has a flourishing industry in cosmetics and skincare with a variety of local brands releasing high-end products. Some of the top Indian lipstick brands include Lakme, Colorbar, Sugar, and Lotus Herbals.
2. Which is the most suitable lipstick to use on a daily basis?
It is possible to try some lipsticks in the range of Lakme’s 9 to 5 collection as well as the Maybelline Bullet Matte lipsticks. They are extremely hydrating and provide a vibrant pigmentation. They remain on your lips for an extended period of time.
3. Can matte lipsticks dry your lips?
Matte lipsticks have become the most popular option for women across the world. In contrast to glossy and shiny lipsticks, they tend to last longer and give you a more full-looking pout.
Matte lipsticks may dry if you don’t moisturise your lips before applying. All you have been able to do is rub your lips and apply the lipstick to give an even and smooth finish.
4. Why trust our Reviews?
At Top10ProductsIndia we have a group of experienced experts who discover items that stand out from the rest of the pack. We search for high-quality products that make shopping more pleasurable and easy.
To select the top lipstick brands, we looked at a variety of factors like cost, formula, coloration shades, colour range and packaging. We hope you can use this list to assist you to make an informed choice.
How to Buy a Lipstick?
There are numerous makeup looks available today and a gorgeously colored lip is always one of the list. It’s tempting to pick the shades and colours that are featured from magazines or YouTube instructional videos.
However, make sure to determine what’s best for you prior to buying. Your skin tone, your skin type, and your wardrobe are the most crucial factors to consider when picking your lip shade. Be sure to determine the compatibility of a lipstick with the other factors prior to selecting a style.
Deciding on Your Color
1). Figure out your skin tone. In natural light, put the white piece of paper underneath your cheeks. Examine the shadow of the paper as well as the reflection it creates in your own skin.
If it’s red, blue or purple, you’ve got cool skin tones. If it’s beige, dull, or yellow it is warmer skin tones.
- It is also possible to check the veins that line your wrist. The veins that are purple or blue tend to indicate an snowy skin tone. The green veins indicate a warmer tone. The tones between suggest neutral tones.
- Perfect tones for people who have warm skin tones include beige brown, golden honey, bronze, mocha, taupe coral, peach, the orange color, the brownish-red hot red, yellow copper and Apricot.
- Perfect tones for cool-toned skin are: pink shades include fuchsia, rose, lavender, violet wine, cherry mauve, berry as well as lilac, burgundy and the cranberry.
- Skin tones that are neutral tend to work very well in any shade of hue.
2). Select a hue that complements your skin tone. The tone of your skin will also aid you in making the right choice. You can determine if your complexion is medium, light, or dark.
Choose a shade that works well with your complexion.
- Fair or light-colored skin works well with reds, pinks, and peachy shades. Bright or bold colours often perform well, whereas extremely pale or yellow shades can smudge your complexion.
- Olive, tan, or medium skin tones work well with a variety of shades. It is possible to wear nudes, reds, pinks, as well as shades of orange.
- Darker skin tones look stunning in deep or dark shades of mauves, purples and corals. You can also find orange hues. A bold lipstick can help make your makeup pop however avoid very lighter shades unless you’re looking to wear a particular appearance.
3).Hold the lipstick close to your skin or place it on your wrist, if you can. Even if you think lipstick is an excellent idea, you won’t be able to tell unless you feel the colour against your skin. Often,lipstick stores have test tubes that you can test.
- Contact a sales rep. Some stores have only small swatches. It is possible to hold them close to your skin well.
4). Test whether the lip colour matches your clothes. If you are inclined to a particular colour scheme ensure that you’re wearing your preferred shade when testing the lipstick colour.
The bright colours can be a problem with neutral shades, and the all-neutral hues may make you look like you’ve been washed out.
Finding the Right Texture
1). Determine your lips’ dryness. Different lipsticks suit different hydration needs. If you suffer from dry lips, then you’ll be advised to steer clear of many shiny, matte, and long-wearing lipsticks, since they will dry your lips faster.
Check the ingredients and look for moisturising ingredients such as oils.
2).Select cream lipsticks to wear casually and for the highest level of moisture. Cream lipsticks are designed for wear on a daily basis.
They usually come in neutral shades, and are utilised to give neutral outfits a complete look. If you decide to go with a naked shade, make sure that it is slightly darker than the skin shade.
3).Choose gloss or satin lipsticks for longer wear and a glittery look. Glossy lipsticks give your lips a glimmer and give the appearance of volume. In contrast to cream or matte, gloss lipsticks conceal wrinkles and lines on your lips.
They are the lightness of their shades, giving you lips with a smooth and round appearance. Lipsticks with glossy finishes aren’t for casual wear. They could dry out the lips. Therefore, you should not apply them if you suffer from natural dry lips.
4). Choose matte lipsticks for a velvet finish. They’re very popular moments, and they’re generally lasting. Be cautious when using matte lipsticks in case you have dry lips.
- Matte lipsticks highlight every wrinkle and line on your lips because they don’t have shimmer to highlight the particulars. If you are using a matte lipstick, you should make sure you moisturise your lips prior to applying.
5). Pick the frosted lipsticks to get retro style. They are very shiny lipstick that were fashionable in the 1990s and 1980s. They were usually in a lighter shade than the skin tone of the wearer.
A few looks from the 90s such as crop tops and jelly-like shoes are back, and some stars are wearing glitter lipsticks.
Choosing the Right Brand
1). Check the wearability in the colour. A high-quality lipstick should be somewhere in between stiff and fluid. It must be firm, and not curly, slick , or too much oily.
- If the texture of the lipstick makes you feel uncomfortable do not purchase it. It may be a grade product but it’s unlikely that you would never use something that’s difficult to apply.
2). Take a look at the packaging. The packaging isn’t only about creating the image of the cosmetic brand. It plays a crucial aspect in how long you’ll be able to keep your lipstick after purchasing the product.
If the cap is easy to move, it’s likely that the lipstick’s bullet may break, or spill into your bag.
- When the package is thin and inexpensive, with metallic finishes, it is likely to start to peel off after a week of being bounced through your bags. This could indicate that the product isn’t worth the money.
3). Request samples or the return policy. If you’re not certain that you’re a fan of the colour and texture, large department stores and makeup shops have samples available to take home.
If you’re at any reputed store, inquire about their return policy. The majority of them will allow you to return the item if it doesn’t like the item.
- Do not be afraid to inquire. If you do not ask, you’ll be missing a chance.
4).When you are given a sample of lipstick, try switching it on your wrist. If the swatch looks unbalanced, the swatch will likely look similar to your lips, too.
If it isn’t able to glide smoothly it’s going to be more difficult to apply. Also, if it is brittle to the lines of your hands, it will be the same for the line of your lips.