Talking about the Philips Hair Dryer Price, we’ve picked three best dryers costing from 900 to 2900 rupees (might change with time), but before grabbing one, better know which 4 are picked by our experts!
We tested a bunch of hairdryers in our lab, understood the mechanism, figured out the durability, and, most importantly, unleashed whether these are someway down the line, harming your hair or not!
Fortunately, 3 that we picked are super awesome.
The fact is, most of the hair dryers have a high complaint ratio. If you buy one just by reading the brand, then you might have to regret afterward. Even if you go with the cheaper dryers from Philips, which are costing around 700, you might be displeased with the results.
Better spend just a bit more!
By using any of the following 3 Philips hair dryers, you can reduce hair drying time up to 85%. Also, for those having a short idea regarding buying a hairdryer, we’ve formed a nice buying guide.
- 1 Philips Hair Dryer Price & Review 2021
- 2 1.) Philips HP8232/00 Professional Ionic Hair Dryer (Thermo Protect) Review – Overall Best
- 3 2.) Philips HP8120/00 Hair Dryer Review – Best Value for Money
- 4 3.) Philips HP8143/00 Hair Dryer Review – Best for Curly Hair
- 5 Philips Hair Dryer Review: Master tips
- 6 Wattage
- 7 Technologies to look for
- 8 Features and Accessories
- 9 The Conclusion
Philips Hair Dryer Price & Review 2021
The following is the Philips Hair Dryer Price list:
Philips Hair Dryer Review: Master tips
Purchasing a hair dryer seems easy, however, it actually isn’t. Our experts will help make this less like rocket science. We’ve got a cheat sheet for you of common hair-dryer tips and further, which to grab depending on your blowout goals.
Striaghtforwardly, the higher the wattage of any hair dryer, the more heat it will produce and the faster it’s gonna dry your hair. Generally, for most hair types, a dryer ranging 1,300 to 1,800 wattage should be cool, with higher levels only needed if you have extremely thick, curly hair. If you have damaged or frail hair, opt for towel drying, and then, the lowest heat settings.
Technologies to look for
Besides power, there are numerous technologies on the market helping dry your hair faster and creating any style you desire.
- Rapid drying: Hair dryers with technology producing high velocity airflow generally dries hair faster.
- Temperature control: Normal measures the air temperature and adjusts to keep it under control for protection of hair against heat damage.
- Touch cool: Technology ensuring your hair’s surface dryer attachments stay cool due to which heads and hands are kept safe.
- Noise reduction: Technology that that leads to noise reduction so hair can be conveniently dried quietly whenever you want.
- Tourmaline: Tourmaline is nothing but a semi-precious gemstone which is considered the world’s best infrared and ionic generator.
- Ceramic: Ceramic hair dryers ensure proper and even heat distribution. The heat is pretty mild so that it doesn’t lead to hair damage .
- Ionic: These ensure faster drying by breaking down water molecules, but also retain moisture in your hair to ensure healthier long-term outcomes. By supporting neutralise positively charged ions in the hair, these ionic dryers also very well condition your hair for reducing frizz.
- Infrared: Provides consistent heat for drying hair evenly throughout, and also prevent your your scalp’s sections from overheating or drying out.
Features and Accessories
There are numerous different features, attachments, settings, and accessories available for hair dryers in today’s date.
- Diffusers: Help lift and separate your hair for the sake of its natural texture. It dries hair rapidly without ruining its style. Further, it helps to reduce frizz and improve curl definition.
- Nozzle: Focuses airflow for better styling.
- Swivel cord: Prevents cord tangling.
- Magnetic attachments: The diffuser and dryer nozzle attaches to the dryer magnetically for making it convenient to change attachments easily.
- Auto shut-off: Turns the dryer off when it’s put down and further, turns it on when you lift it.
- Dryer brush: Built-in brush helps handy styling and meets various drying needs.
- Cool shot: Provides a powerful throw of cold air for setting styles.
- Steam dryers: Softens your hair for less tangling and supports deep conditioners penetrate faster.
- Pre-set heat settings: Eliminates guesswork of how hot the drying temperature needs to be for rapid, normal and gentle drying.
We’ll do a rapid rivision now. Philips HP8232/00 Professional Ionic model is overall the best Hair Dryer, it arrives with tremendous advantages such as perfect power and speed, powerful airflow, Thermo Protect, Cool Shot button , etc.
Now, at the second place, Philips HP8120/00 is the best value for m0ney. It’s looks cute and arrives with a very cute design, Foldable handle, Thermo Protect, Flexible pre-selected drying settings , etc. Thus, In case you’re looking for the best hair dryer for curly hair, then Philips HP8143/00 is the best choice!