Talking about the Philips Hair Dryer models, we’ve picked the three best dryers costing from 900 to 2900 rupees (might change with time), but before grabbing one, better know which 4 are picked by our experts!
We tested a bunch of hairdryers in our lab, understood the mechanism, figured out the durability, and, most importantly, unleashed whether these are someway down the line, harming your hair or not!
Fortunately, the 3 that we picked are super awesome.
The fact is, most of the hair dryers have a high complaint ratio. If you buy one just by reading the brand, then you might have to regret it afterward.
Even if you go with the cheaper dryers from Philips, which are costing around 700, you might be displeased with the results.
Better spend just a bit more!
By using any of the following 3 Philips hair dryers, you can reduce hair drying time up to 85%. Also, for those having a short idea regarding buying a hairdryer, we’ve formed a nice buying guide.
- 1 Here’s the Philips Hair Dryer Models with Price categories
- 2 Technologies to look for
- 3 Features and Accessories
- 4 Philips Hair Dryer in India 2021 – Reviews
- 5 The Conclusion
Here’s the Philips Hair Dryer Models with Price categories
Technologies to look for
Besides power, there are numerous technologies on the market helping dry your hair faster and creating any style you desire.
- Rapid drying: Hair dryers with technology producing high-velocity airflow generally dries hair faster.
- Temperature control: Normal measures the air temperature and adjusts to keep it under control for the protection of hair against heat damage.
- Touch cool: Technology ensuring your hair’s surface dryer attachments stay cool due to which heads and hands are kept safe.
- Noise reduction: Technology that that leads to noise reduction so hair can be conveniently dried quietly whenever you want.
- Tourmaline: Tourmalineis nothing but a semi-precious gemstone that is considered the world’s best infrared and ionic generator.
- Ceramic: Ceramic hair dryers ensure proper and even heat distribution. The heat is pretty mild so that it doesn’t lead to hair damage.
- Ionic: These ensure faster drying by breaking down water molecules but also retain moisture in your hair to ensure healthier long-term outcomes. By supporting neutralize positively charged ions in the hair, these ionic dryers also very well condition your hair for reducing frizz.
- Infrared: Provides consistent heat for drying hair evenly throughout and also prevents your scalp’s sections from overheating or drying out.
Features and Accessories
There are numerous different features, attachments, settings, and accessories available for hair dryers in today’s date.
- Diffusers: Help lift and separate your hair for the sake of its natural texture. It dries hair rapidly without ruining its style. Further, it helps to reduce frizz and improve curl definition.
- Nozzle: Focuses airflow for better styling.
- Swivel cord: Prevents cord tangling.
- Magnetic attachments: The diffuser and dryer nozzle attaches to the dryer magnetically for making it convenient to change attachments easily.
- Auto shut-off: Turns the dryer off when it’s put down and further turns it on when you lift it.
- Dryer brush: Built-in brush helps handy styling and meets various drying needs.
- Cool shot: Provides a powerful throw of cold air for setting styles.
- Steam dryers: Softens your hair for less tangling and supports deep conditioners penetrate faster.
- Pre-set heat settings: Eliminates guesswork of how hot the drying temperature needs to be for rapid, normal, and gentle drying.
Philips Hair Dryer in India 2021 – Reviews
1.) Philips HP8232/00 Professional Ionic Hair Dryer (Thermo Protect) – Overall Best
If we discuss the unbeatable hairdryer in the market, which has the biggest satisfaction percentage, then it’s Philips HP8232/00 Professional Ionic Hair Dryer. This Professional 2200W dryer is perfect for salon results.
You’ll find several buyers appreciating its perfect styling results in amazon customer reviews. We highly appreciated its slim styling nozzle, and inevitably, Philips has concentrated well on the design.
The ThermoProtect temperature provides the perfect drying temperature and gives extra protection from overheating your hair. With its powerful airflow, you’ll get supreme results.
Due to the combination of power and speed, your hair styling takes no time. Adjusting speed and heat as per requirements is so easy.
This hair dryer has all abilities to intensify hair’s shine and glossiness. Once you’ve dried your hair, you can use its Cool Shot button for an intense burst of cold air for further styling.
The rubberized hook is at its base, providing you with another storage option. The HP8232/00 Professional Ionic Hair Dryer is the ultimate recommendation from us! You’ll be amazed by knowing Hair Dryer Philips Price!
2.) Philips HP8120/00 Hair Dryer – Best Value for Money
This comfortably priced, a cute-looking hair dryer is an excellent choice if you want a shiny look in your hair.
This 1200W machine ensures gentle drying for beautiful results. You’ve got the Thermo Protect temperature setting with this one.
You want extra-gentle drying. You’ve got a Cool air setting. The Foldable handle of this dryer ensures easy portability, and the design itself is compact. Flexible pre-selected drying settings are present for accommodating your need.
If you want rapid yet gentle drying, then there’s a dedicated Fast air setting here. Due to the optimum level of airflow, you get great results, and due to the perfect working of this dryer, you don’t have to bother with hair damage at all.
Thermo Protect temperature setting is present for your confidence, and due to this feature, you get optimal drying temperature.
Further, 3 pre-selected heat and speed settings make this dryer a versatile one. At this price, if a hairdryer with full flexibility and safety is what you want, then Philips HP8120/00 Hair Dryer fits perfectly here.
3.) Philips HP8143/00 Hair Dryer – Best for Curly Hair
You’ll certainly find this hairdryer in every expert’s list, firstly because of its highly appreciable and rapid results, and secondly, for its low price.
With this dryer, you enjoy 2 flexible settings for careful drying, and the biggest attraction is its narrow concentrator for focused airflow.
With cheap dryers, there are chances that the temperature exceeds the limit, which ends up harming your hair before you know.
However, this Philips dryer arrives with Thermo protect temperature setting, cutting the chances of hair damage. 1000W is enough for drying your hair in no time.
The concentrator of this dryer works by focusing the flow of air via the opening onto specific areas. Now, that ensures precise styling and is tremendous for touch-ups and finish a style.
Durability is also high. For this price, Philips HP8143/00 Hair Dryer is a beneficial deal.
Purchasing a hairdryer seems easy. However, it actually isn’t. Our experts will help make this less like rocket science.
We’ve got a cheat sheet for you of common hair-dryer tips and, further, which to grab depending on your blowout goals.
Straightforwardly, the higher the wattage of any hairdryer, the more heat it will produce and the faster it’s gonna dry your hair.
Generally, for most hair types, a dryer ranging from 1,300 to 1,800 wattage should be cool, with higher levels only needed if you have extremely thick, curly hair. If you have damaged or frail hair, opt for towel drying and then the lowest heat settings.
We’ll do a rapid revision now. Philips HP8232/00 Professional Ionic model is overall the best Hair Dryer. It arrives with tremendous advantages such as perfect power and speed, powerful airflow, Thermo Protect, Cool Shot button, etc.
Now, in the second place, Philips HP8120/00 is the best value for m0ney. It looks cute and arrives with a very cute design, Foldable handle, Thermo Protect, Flexible pre-selected drying settings, etc. Thus, In case you’re looking for the best hair dryer for curly hair, then Philips HP8143/00 is the best choice!