Best Bike Under 2 Lakh in India in 2020 Reviews: Man, 2 lakh is a decent amount, and we really need to eliminate every single chance of picking the wrong bike. After 700+ hours of research, we’ve selected all best bikes under 2 lakh available today, but it all depends upon taste, and on the basis of that, the choice should be made.
Undoubtedly, when you’re spending around 2 Lakh, it’s our responsibility to bring you the bikes, which definitely turn the heads when you’re riding on the road, and admire you!
Is going on with the class the only consideration? Well, how deeper have you researched these superbikes?
We are sure you haven’t researched as deeply as our professional testers and automobile experts!
Before forming the best bikes under 2 lakh in India 2019 & 2020, we listed down 23 major considerations, and we performed a streak of 14 tests on each out of our 27 selected bikes!
Every single bike in the list down there is truly the best in its department.
We promise that you’ll be amazed to know some hidden factors about these bikes!
- Best Bike Under 2 Lakh in India in 2020 Reviews
- 1.) KTM 200 Duke Review – Overall best Best bike under 2 Lakh
- 2.) KTM 250 Duke Review – Best bike under 2 Lakh in 250CC segment
- 3.) Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Review – Best bike under 2 Lakh 350cc segment
- 4.) KTM RC 200 Review – Best bike under 2 Lakh regarding looks
- 5.) Honda CBR250R Review
- 6.) Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Review – Best bike under 2 Lakh in 350cc segment
- 7.) Bajaj Dominar 400 Review – Best sports bike under 2 Lakh regarding power
- 8.) Jawa Standard Review
- 9.) Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Review – Best bike under 2 Lakh regarding power
- 10.) UM Renegade Mojave Review
- Best Bikes Under 2 Lakh in India in 2020 Reviews: The Conclusion
Best Bike Under 2 Lakh in India in 2020 Reviews
Best Bikes Under 2 Lakh in India in 2020 Reviews: The Conclusion
We know that you are all pumped up now, and your heartbeats are high. Those bikes were tremendous, and now, the mystery is all solved.
Best bikes in india under 2 lakh on overall basis isKTM 200 Duke, and if you are Ok with a bit lesser mileage, then you can kiss KTM 250 Duke. In our best bikes in india under 2 lakh list, if you are looking todards class and mileage at the same time, then buy Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X. Regarding looks, we’ve chosen KTM RC 200 as the top choice.
If you wanna own the most powerful beast without exceeding the price limit, go with the Royal Enfield Bullet 500. If you want a classy thing like Bullet, but actually not a bullet, then Jawa Standard is a sweet choice. At last, for miitary lovers, UM Renegade Mojave is ou top recommendation.