Best Bike Under 1.5 Lakh in India in 2020 Reviews: Now, at this price, you surely look for show-off, but you might not know that more than half of the bikes at this price segment in India don’t have the right design to support your body posture perfectly! In our Best bike in India under 1.5 lakh, you won’t just get appealing models, but also very comfortable!
The matter to delight is, we came across some tremendous bikes at this price segment, which can be your everyday city machine also, and weekend highway trip supporters also! Most importantly, you don’t need to bother about fuel consumption with the bikes that we’ve chosen!
We’ve tested these bikes with whole dedication, as we don’t want any of our rider buddy to squeal after making a purchase!
Just follow this list, and read the details that we’ve provided after very long examinations of each bike, and then tap the bike that you think will explain your style statement the best way.
- Best Bike Under 1.5 Lakh in India in 2020 Reviews
- 1.) KTM 125 Duke Review – Overall Best Bike Under 1.5 Lakh
- 2.) KTM RC 125 Review – Best for looks
- 3.) Yamaha YZF-R15 Review – Best versatile bike
- 4.) Royal Enfield Classic Gunmetal Grey Review – Best bike in India under 1.5 Lakh regarding power
- 5.) Jawa Forty Two Review – Best bike in India under 1.5 Lakh in 300cc segment
- 6.) Yamaha Fazer 25 Review
- 7.) Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Review
- 8.) Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Review – Best Bike for city rides
- 9.) Yamaha MT 15 Review – Best Bike Regarding Mileage
- 10.) Yamaha FZ25 Review
- Best Bike Under 1.5 Lakh in India in 2020 Reviews: The Conclusion
Best Bike Under 1.5 Lakh in India in 2020 Reviews
Best Bike Under 1.5 Lakh in India in 2020 Reviews: The Conclusion
So, KTMs are ruling at this price segment also. The same scene was in our Best Bike under 2 Lakh reviews. We can’t deny from the fact thatKTM 125 Duke & KTM RC 125 are truly most stylish offerings under 1.5 Lakh. However, on the basis of versatility,Yamaha YZF-R15 is a better choice.
If you prefer power over anyhting else, thenRoyal Enfield Classic Gunmetal Grey model is the thing to buy. The similar looking Jawa Forty Two is the best 300CC bike at this price.Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 is the perfect bike for city rides, while for our rider brothers who are more bothered about fuel efficiency, we recommend Yamaha MT 15.
In case you want a superbike that turns heads on the road, then this prie segment is considered the best from an Indian’s point of view. Now, if you feel you’ll fall somewhat short of the budget, then we have written a dedicated review for under 1 lakh price segment also, and if you are left with desires, then move on to our “ Best Bike under 2 Lakh reviews” review.
Let’s admire our 10 best bikes under 1.5 Lakh once again!